Sunday, May 9, 2010

To All Our Moms

We are blessed to have lots of moms and grandmas in our lives. So here is a little note to each of them. We love you and hope your Mother's Day was filled with the love and appreciation that you all so richly deserve.
Thank you...
Janice, for being a great example, a great shopping buddy and the always available babysitter in a crunch.
Loretta, for showing that hard work pays off and how to not stop dreaming for what you want.
Pinky, for being so supportive and for making lots and lots of the best tacos.
Fayon, for being working tirelessly to take care of my children while I have it easy at work and for being the toughest lady I know.
Donnie, for reminding me that every day is a "special day" and for teaching me how to be the "hostess with the mostest."
Betty, for showing how to successfully raise a large (and rambunctious) family.

No comments:

Post a Comment