Sunday, May 30, 2010

An Angel Game

The Foxes (well four of our five - more about that later) decided to crash Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Amanda's idea of taking in an Angel game this past Friday night. We weren't all sitting together, but the babies had room to move around and play. I enjoyed the game while they loved the snacks and peanuts, and the music. It was firework Friday, my favorite, but if you ask Kassidy about them she will tell you that there was "sparkles in the sky," that they just "kept coming," and that "Kassidy was crying." Juliette loved them - my kind of girl. Konner is starting to blossom into a little talker and will say "Go Angels" (and "Go Dodgers") now, but only when Kyler asks him too.
On a side note, I would like to tell you how proud of my two little ones I am. There was a young man with Down's Syndrome sitting right in front of us. The kids could tell that he was "different" but they were super friendly and even went to him and each sat with him for a few minutes. Konner cuddled and Kassidy talked to him, the boy loved it so much. I love those two little guys and their big hearts.

1 comment:

  1. I got your text after the game! The tickets we got were free, and when we sat down a two Angel girls came up to us and asked if we wanted to be upgraded! It was super fun, even if they lost! We also got a gift card to Yardhouse! It was fun cause I never win anything... Glad you guys had a fun time. Your kids look like they enjoyed themselves! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete