Monday, May 31, 2010

Hard

So Jason is having a hard time right now. On Thursday he went in to see our doctor with some sharp back pain. His diagnosis, a kidney stone. Some of our family has had these in the past so they know how hard this is to have. Thing is we are not 100% sure that is what it is. Hardest part, everyone else is not in a hurry to figure this out. He couldn't get an x-ray until noon on Friday and then it is not being read until 2:30 tomorrow - yeah on Tuesday. It is just so hard not knowing if it is that or something else. He has so many problems in that tummy region of his.
It is also hard not having him help. We are most assuredly a team. I am not meant to do this as a solo act. Of course we are having a super busy Memorial weekend (a lot by my own creation), so I think it is just the wrong thing at the wrong time, but when are medical problems ever convenient, right.
Let's just hope things won't be so hard (for all of us), really soon.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Jason feels better soon! I know what it's like to have to fly solo...Nathan has 1 week each month where he works 12-16 hour night shifts for 7 days. Since he sleeps all day, I hardly even see him. I'm always a bit crazed by the end of those 7 shifts! There's a reason God designed families to have a mom AND a dad! ;-)

    ReplyDelete