Friday, April 30, 2010

Prayers

I usually like my posts to be happy and a sharing of the happenings and going-ons of the Fox family. But, today I need to request something of you. G-mama (my grandma) has been in the ICU for the past three days. She went in with a SUPER crazy urinary tract infection, was kept because of an elevated heart rate, and sometime in this process has had a very small heart attack. They are keeping her over the weekend and doing an angiogram (I think) sometime next week. Here's what I need from you:
-Please pray that she will be OK. Really OK, not just kinda OK, but ALL better soon.
-Please pray that we will be able to come up with all the creative child care plans so the kids have someone to watch them while g-mama is in the hospital and recovering.
-Please pray for those people who will have to watch my kids so that their generosity will continue to overflow.
-Please just pray for us.
Thanks and here's to hoping that all has turned around in a week.

1 comment:

  1. Will do... Hope she heals quickly and that there's not too much chaos in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete