Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break - Day 5

Friday: It was an easy-peasy type day. We went to Granddaddy's work so he could show off the kids and then he took us all out to lunch. We met Aunt Amanda and Juliette, even Jason took a long lunch break, and the kids got to run around in the play area. While the kids took an afternoon nap, my mom and I went to get a foot massage (which was actually a head, neck, back and leg massage) and a new place in the neighborhood. It was a GREAT deal, extremely relaxing, and a nice little treat. When Jason got home he and Kyler started to work on his derby car that he got in his Easter basket. (I will do another post on that when it gets all done.) Breaks from work are always nice, but they ALWAYS seem to go too fast. Good thing Memorial Day is just two months away!

P.S. On a bummer note, my e-mail was hacked into or something this morning and everyone in my mailbox got sent a message from me. I don't even know what "I" sent everyone. So please delete them and again I am super sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment