Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Two Ring Circus

The twinsies birthday party this past week was a huge success. Our circus included snacks of cotton candy, peanuts and popcorn. The kids got tickets to play some carnival games and earned tickets to trade in for some fun prizes. I made a circus tent cake for Kassidy and a lion cake for Konner. They, of course, were showered with great gifts (there are a lot of people who just love them so much!). The weather was great, the games were tons of fun and a good time was had by all. I am still in desbelief that they are two already! (I will have some more to say about that in a future post.) So for now, enjoy some (and I mean a LOT) of pictures from their party.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! It looks like it was so much fun! You are always the hostess with the mostess ;-) Emme got a water table for her birthday, too. I loved the pirate one, but ended up just getting her the regular table. Happy birthday Konner and Kassidy!

    ReplyDelete