Monday, June 1, 2009

Up...and Down

So the weather was icky this weekend, and so was I. Usually the kids gets sick, Jason gets sick, but never just me. Okay, so I guess it was my turn. I think I have running around A LOT lately, and I knew it was bound to get me. An icky Saturday, turned into a really yucky Sunday, and a still recovering, my throat is still killing me, not really sure what was wrong with me Monday. Jason has had to work EXTRA hard, and I appreciate it a lot. I just don't have the energy I should yet.

Anyway, on Saturday we did have the chance to celebrate my nephew Brandon's 5th birthday. He had a movie party at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood to watch the newly released Up. The movie was fantastic. This critic gives it two thumbs way up - no pun intended! I highly recommend it. It was moving and funny and the 3D was beautiful. It was a lot of fun, and nice to be with family for an outing. We did leave the babies at home, they're not quite at the movie-viewing age yet.

Here's to a more restful weekend...maybe...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment