Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!

I had the pleasure of helping to throw a baby shower for my sister-in-law Amanda in my backyard (thanks to my mom and Susie who also were the hostesses). She is having a little girl (yay!) so I decided to have an everything "sweet" theme. It was very warm outside (to put it mildly), but we had a great time. The chocolate fountain was flowing and the guests visited a "candy bar" to get a goodie bag for the way home. We found out how girly everyone was with a game (Cindy Fritz-the most, Cheryl Ross-the least!!). There was a contest in teams to design cute onsises (good job ladies, they were all sooo cute and clever). Amanda received so many cute outfits, including a clothesline with outfits that stretched the length of the backyard. Let's just say that this girl is going to be VERY well dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment