Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Beautiful Wedding

A friend of ours got married this past Friday evening. It was so beautifully done and we all had a great time. They did a super cute idea for their guest book. There was a "photo booth" area for each family or couple to take a picture to accompany a "best wishes" note. Best part was the various costumes and props. But I think Kyler was the one who had the most fun at the wedding. Megan, a girl a few months younger than him and the flower girl of the wedding, and Kyler have been really good playmates for a long time (well as long as a long time can be for kids 3 and a half!). They compliment each other. Megan says she is going to marry Kyler and he doesn't exactly argue with it. In fact he told me last night, "I'm going to marry Megan because that's what Megan's Aunt Amanda says." It was too cute. The grooms cake was chocolate and yummy (and I ate it despite it being a Yankees cake). We visited with friends, showed off how cute the kids were and lots of us fell asleep on the way home. Here are some of our pics from the night. Not much of Konner and Kassidy, they were a bit cranky - hungry and teething - not a fun combo.

1 comment:

  1. Good times!!!! I have some fun pictures I will have to get to you soon! Glad that Kyler feels that he can marry Megan cause I said so. He seems to have put a lot of thought into that! I had fun watching them play. Makes me think that perhaps adults put to much thought into what friendship is, and they show me what it should be!

    ReplyDelete