Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Tale of Two Teas

The first Saturday in December was a busy one for me. I decided I would throw my annual Christmas tea and brunch for my church family and real family in the morning. The ladies that were able to come were true examples of my theme this year - being thankful. We thanked each other for things we had not thanked them for before, we shed our tears (usually a goal of mine), and grew closer to one another. It was a lovely way to start the day. (I was so busy playing hostess, I forgot to take pictures!)Later in the evening, Kassidy, out guest Oma (Susie) and I attended at dear friend of ours tea. (She is the lady who influenced me to start my own Christmas tea tradition.) We enjoyed a program on friendship and enjoyed an evening with our closest friends.

It was a nice (albeit hectic) way to begin the Holiday season. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the ladies who made my day so meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment