Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Big Kids Now!

Here's a snapshot of what it looks like very often around here these days.
That's right, we are now the proud owners of a set of potty-trained twins! Remarkably it only took a week, some new fancy undies (Lightning McQueen for Konner, Tinker Bell and princesses for Kassidy), and some fruit snacks Jason picked up (jelly beans, not really doing the trick). I am not saying we haven't had our share of accidents here and there, but we have gone on numerous shopping trips and even saw a movie without incident! A victory of epic proportions, if I say so myself. I even smiled to myself as I just walked right past the diapers at Costco the other day. We have some very proud parents over here and just wanted to share our new found fortune!!

No comments:

Post a Comment