Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Cool Classic

A friend at church is a car enthusiast and has been all his life. When he was young he and his dad bought a garage full of car parts and engines only to later discover that they had an original car (albeit in pieces) of famous racer A.J. Foyt. They worked hard at restoring it to its original glory complete with working engine and true to the time paint job. When his father passed away the end result was for the car to go to auction. Since our friend has lots of other cars at his own home, he needed to find a place to store it. My parents garage seemed like a good fit and even though we could check it out we couldn't tell anyone. Well the car has now been sold at auction so I can spill the secret and I wanted to share some of the cool pictures I got of it with my kids. Classic cool for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment