Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Dear Jason,
Happy 7th wedding anniversary! We have grown a lot in these 7 years (especially our family!), and love each other all the more for it. Here are 7 of the top reasons why I love you so much.
1. You are a great and fun dad, and the kids think you are the best.
2. You are wickedly funny and have an amazing wit.
3. You know exactly what to do to make me melt.
4. You work really hard to make our house look great (despite all of our efforts to thwart you).
5. You appreciate / tolerate all of my crafting and scrapbooking.
6. You make me feel beautiful.
7. You are my best friend.
It seems like we have been married for much longer than 7 years (in a good way!!) because we have been together for so long (13 and a half years). Thank you for who you are and what we have become together.
I love you!

1 comment: