Monday, August 8, 2011

Niagara Vacation Round-Up

We did a TON is just one short week. With all of the story telling, I didn't have a chance to share some of the more light-hearted moments of our trip. Here are some of my favorite moments.

-At the Science Center at lunch: Janelle to Jason, "Could you make any more crumbs?" Jason proceeds to make a larger mess with the toast from his sandwich. Kyler quips, "That's science."

-Discovering a train yard next to our parking garage in downtown Toronto: Konner exclaims, "Look! Free rocks!"

-Anytime Konner was feeling a bit tired: "I need a drink of water. My leg hurts."

-After the second time in a row Jason missed the entrance to the freeway after church services: "Not again!"

-After Kyler fell down some stairs in the huge tower in Casa Loma: Janelle to Kyler, "Did you miss a step?" Kyler replied, "No I missed a lot, that's why I am crying." A whole family nearby couldn't help but giggle - me too!

I just love family vacations and the fun and funny memories they create. Here's to the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment