Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I asked the kids what made their daddy the best daddy.
Kassidy said because he is so silly - yep, I agree.
Konner said because he opens presents really good and likes blue and green, the boy colors - I agree, I think, if I even understand what he is saying!
Kyler says because he does good stuff for the family - wow, that kid has some great insight.
Me, why do I think Jason is the best, because he is a fun dad, he has to be the "mom" sometimes (actually a lot of the times) and does it, he goes along with my schemes and parties, he works hard at his job and then works even harder when he gets home, and he loves each of us just how we need to be loved.
Happy Father's Day Jason!Happy Father's Day to Granddaddy and Grandpa too!! (Where do you think Jason learned how to be so great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment