Monday, June 27, 2011

Art Galore

I have been doing some major crafting since school got out. Most of it is for my newest, yet-to-be-born niece, but some of it was me and the kids having fun. Check out what we have made so far! Here is a painting I did for my niece's room. I copied the flower off the quilt her nana is making for her room. I did it free hand and was scared to death but it turned out so great!! I also made this little sign and painted up a crate / shelf too. The kids and I also did a rock painting activity one day last week. They all turned out so cute. The amazing thing is that it took several coats of paint to get them done and they sat there so patiently while it dried each time. Then today I was over at my brother and sister-in-laws to do some painting in my niece Juliette's room. I did 35 flower stencils all over one wall of her room to brighten things up in there. That stenciling takes way longer than you might think and it took the whole day, but it looks so girly and fun that it was totally worth it.I don't know what we are going to do next, but I might need a few days to recover from today's adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment