Wednesday, March 9, 2011

When Left Alone

A few Fridays back, Kyler had gone to spend the night at Grammy and Granddaddy's and I was home alone with Konner and Kassidy. I was grading papers or doing homework and so they were left to play by themsleves in the living room. I don't get to see just the two of them play very much, since when I am home, so is Kyler, but they are something to see. They don't fight with each other. There is no pestering. Just nice playing and helping each other out. Here are some of the sweet things they say to each other.
Kassidy: Konner I made you some pancakes. They are your favorite. Blue.
Konner: Oh, thank you. Uh-oh, a big mess. I will get it.
Kassidy: Konner come and save me.
Konner: Hold on. I am coming.
Kassidy: Be careful hun.
They are a riot.
Another thing they keep doing is building "bridges" in the living room. This consists of a continuous chain/parade of whatever they can find - toys (big and small), books, shoes, rainboots, pillows, anything. They make a big circle with only one "entrance." I took a picture of the one they made that night. Silly, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment