Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bowled Over

For President's Day a few Mondays back, we decided the thing to do that day was go bowling. I had some boring things to do in the morning, like tutor a student and go grocery shopping, and a small issue with Konner's ear popping because he had developed an ear infection followed by a quick trip to the doctor, so the kids were chomping at the bit to go bowling since we had talked it up the day before. We met up with Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Amanda and Juliette for a game and a yogurt treat afterwards. I think we haven't been bowling in a while, so I am blaming my very poor performance on that. The power trio of Konner, Kassidy and Juliette beat both me and Kyler. We had a great time, all the kids just loved it. We should make this bowling activity happen more often. I am itching for a rematch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment