Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Big Kids Now

Konner and Kassidy are now officially in their OWN beds. Since they have been born until three nights ago they have always slept together in their crib. But they are babies no more!! (Insert small sniffle here.) Konman now sleeps on the bottom bunk in the boys' room (no longer just Kyler's room!) with Kyler moving to the top bunk and Kass has her own toddler bed all to herself. Next project is to girlify (I know it's not a word) the babies' room into Kassidy's room - I've got some ideas but it is still in the works. Now they just need to learn to stay in their new beds - I know one thing at a time!

2 comments:

  1. Did they have a hard time sleeping in separate beds after sleeping together all that time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, they actually did pretty well. I just think they are good sleepers in general - lucky me, I know!!

    ReplyDelete