Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Preschool = Paper & Paint

Kyler has spent a whole six days in preschool so far and I can tell you that I know very little about how he spends his days. In typical male-of-the-species fashion, he is a boy of few words about how it geos each morning. Kyler can never remember (or just chooses not to share) what has gone on that day except what he ate for his snack! I do know he has learned to sit "criss-cross applesauce" and that they do a LOT of art. He has brought home several projects that are too cute. Today was his first "share day." It took him forever to decide what to bring but finally decided on his Mater and Tractor cars. I am not sure how much or what he said but I do know that everyone got to touch the said shared item with one finger only. There are some things I am sure of, he is having fun, is learning some of the other boys names and always wants to go back. Looks like it going to fun a fun and crafty year!

No comments:

Post a Comment