Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boys Night Out

This past Monday Jason really wanted to go the the Angels vs. Yankees game. So he bought some tickets and invited Uncle Jeremy and Kyler to tag along. They had a great time. Kyler entertained the crowd around them by repeating everything Jason yelled, they all did the "Jeremy" dance the Vlady's intro music, and Kyler and Jason both downed an ice cream sandwich each. That night when I asked Kyler if he had fun, he sleepily replied, "I got see." I was so confused I needed clarification in the morning. He said the best part of the game was fireball winning the race, he picked C and it was right (for the attendance quiz, I then "got it"), and oh yeah, the Angels won too! I made Jason bring the camera and asked him to take a few pictures. Jeremy obliged by taking pictures of EVERYTHING, so here are a FEW of the good ones. Now we just need to arrange a "girls night out."

No comments:

Post a Comment