Monday, July 6, 2009

Great G Day

The letter G! It was a day filled with grandparents and goodies. We first drove out to Great Grandmother's and ate a snack of grapes with her. Kyler found a pair of gloves to play with. We found some Greek food to eat for lunch and feasted on gyros. We then went to Great Grandpa and Great Grandma's house for a nice visit and some dessert. After a dinner of grits we met the rest of the grandparents (those we could round up) - Grammy and Granddaddy, Gramma, and G-mama at Golden Spoon. G-mama even brought Kyler a "goodie bag" with Goldfish Grahams and suckers, green ones and a grape one. Good times.

Things we also learned:
Places we go- Golden Spoon, grocery store, Great Dane Bakery
Foods we eat- grits, grilled cheese, grapes, grape juice, goldfish, graham crackers, gyros, ginger snaps
Things around us- giraffes, grandparents, glue stick
Activities we do- golf, glue, gymnastics, grow

3 comments:

  1. I have to say Janelle..I am so impressed. You are all over this alphabet stuff. Not only is this a lot of work for you to do for the kids, but posting every day and managing all of the cool trips and goodies....its really awesome. I bet the kids are loving it. What a way to spend the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may just be having more fun than they are. Half the fun is trying to think us what to do next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Janelle, i got your message and found your blog. cute kiddos!
    about the swing, my mom did mention that she would like to have it for the visiting grandbabies when you're done with it. There's no rush to get it right now, so if your brother and sis-in-law would like to try it out for a bit in case they don't get one that's fine. Maybe just email me their contact info and I'll call them when my mom needs it. here's my email for future reference:
    marrs2@roadrunner.com
    thanks! Jenny Marrs

    ReplyDelete