Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My First Post!!!



Okay, so I have decided that I am going to join the blogging world on do a little page for me and the family. I can't even believe that I have these few moments right now, but ALL the kids went to bed rather easily (despite Jason being out of town for work) so I thought I would give it a try. Things have changed so much from just a year ago, that I thought I would do a little reflecting.




The babies turned one yesterday! I was both momentous and bittersweet. I can't believe they are one! Both Konner and Kassidy are walking. They each have most certainly developed their own little personalities and niche in our household. Kassidy is much the "princess" and is our resident "drama queen." She is very much like me, so I guess I had it coming. Konner is more like Jason, in that he is laid back and does stuff in his own time. He was such a little guy at first and we were very often worried about him gaining weight, etc., but he has come a long way and is doing everything right up there with his big (by one minute!) sister.




Kyler has turned out to be a great big brother! He is very much like Kassidy in that he has a lot of drama, but he also keeps things very entertaining. I swear, I don't know where he picks up the things he says, but it is never a dull moment when he is around.




Jason and I mostly think we have this twin thing down. I must admit that we always have TONS of help and for that we are eternally grateful. Grammy is always willing to help, and what would we do without our babysitter and great-grandma extraordinaire G-Mama!! If you guys check this out, know that I don't say thanks enough, so THANKS!




I think I am going to leave you with two family shots. One from a year agao when we were ready to leave the hospital, and one from out little photo session with our FAVORITE photographer Amanda. Boy how things have changed!!




I will be back soon with some great info on the babies' birthday party this past Sunday.


Janelle




1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. I love it and will check back often. Be ready for nagging if you don't keep up! I'll even be adding you to our blogs list on our blog so everyone can get a sneak peak into your lives.

    ReplyDelete