Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ornament Madness

Every year we have an ornament party / exchange / stealing extravaganza, and this years was full of yummy food, funny times, and smiles all around. There is a ginormous ornament (courtesy of Kyle a few years back) that has become the unwanted "Stanley Cup" of ornaments. Last year we weer "blessed" to take it home so I hatched a plan to get rid of it this year. Instead of wrapping the actual ornament (a dead give away), I wrapped up a piece of paper that entitled the opener to it. It was a great play on my part. Only thing I didn't plan on was Kyler. He decided that he really liked it and wanted to bring it home again. He stole to get it - crazy kid! So Jason passed it to Kyler and we all got a huge laugh out of the whole thing. Now I just have to hatch another plan to disguse it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment