Sunday, October 3, 2010

"We Need Some Cardboard"

We made a decision late in the week to attend an event at Kyler's school on Friday night. Only glitch was we needed some cardboard. We needed to make a car. Boy did Jason come through for us. He came home with ALL of this. I am what you call a crafty person and when I get an idea in my head...well, Jason had that same glint in his eye. Kyler and Jason (with some help from me on the details) were able to knock out our cardboard car on Thursday night with a little bit of final assembly on Friday afternoon. Kyler (and Kassidy and Konner) love the result! (In fact they are fighting over who gets to watch TV from inside it right know since it is in the middle of the living room.)
P.S. I have more pictures from Friday night coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment