Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I Am Thankful For

We have a tradition that after Thanksgiving dinner we go around the table and say what we are thankful for. I thought I would share with you what I am thankful for this year.
Jason: He is a wonderful husband that does a whole lot with the kids and around the house. He goes along with all the crazy things I plan and parties I host. He loves me for me and I am very lucky to have him.
Kyler, Kassidy and Konner: They never cease to amaze me with their smartness, their sweetness, or their stubbornness. I love how they interact with each other (even when they are fighting!). I have three healthy and happy children, that is a wonderful thing to have.
G-mama: For not only being my grandma but also the caregiver to my kids.
All of my family: Being in such close proximity to ALL of our family is such a great help and makes things so fun. I feel like nobody ever misses out on anything because we are all just there to do it together.
Preschool: Kyler is loving going and learning there (even if he won't admit it). I love it's reasonable price tag. A special thanks to Vicky who carts him to and fro so graciously too.
LAHS: I love where I work. The kids are great and the people I work with greater. We have fun so it is easy to go to work.
Tutoring: I have been blessed with the opportunity to tutor privately on the side. Boy does that little extra help.
There are a lot of other little things I am thankful for, but they are probably too trivial to mention. I am thankful for you who read this and think enough of us to be included in your lives. I am thankful for every day that I continued to be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. And we (mostly Juliette) are/is thankful for having Kassidy as an older girl cousin who given her snazzy clothes to wear so her Mommy and Daddy don't have to constantly pay for new clothes for the growing babby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Jules' shirt was not one of Kassidy's but one that her Nana bought for her. Bu tit did look like one that either one of the three K's wore at one time.

    ReplyDelete